This end user license agreement is between you, the individual or organization that has downloaded or is using software provided on this website, and Hector Ibarra, operating as Pato Productions, and outlines the limited rights granted to you as a user of such software. Pato Productions reserves the right to make changes to this agreement at any time and without notice, so you are urged to check back regularly.
- Portions of this site may be translated by use of a third party application (Google Translate). These translations are intended for navigational use of the website, and Pato Productions is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the translations.
- Unless otherwise specified, all software is owned and created by Hector Ibarra.
- This agreement covers the software and games listed on the “Software and Games” page found at https://patoprod.com/index.php/software-and-games
- Your continued use of software provided by Pato Productions constitutes your agreement with these terms. You may terminate this agreement at any time by ceasing use of and destroying all copies you possess of software covered by this agreement.
- You have the right to download and use free software that is owned by Pato Productions on as many computers as you wish, but may not redistribute or sell copies of such software.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or tamper with the software covered by this license, or may not use it for any purpose other than its intended use.
- Please report all bugs and issues via the contact form available on this website.